Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome to my Blog



Welcome to Scrapping Squirrel & More.  My name is Christine and I am a busy mom, wife, digital scrapper, Girl Scout Leader, team mom, Disney addict, crafter who also loves to cook.  In my spare time, I hold a full time job in Corporate America focusing on marketing and events.    

The purpose of this blog is to allow me a creative outlet for all of my passions – whatever the current one may be.  While most posts will be sharing information on upcoming releases and events for digital scrapbook designers, that I am a creative team member for, I will also sprinkle in other projects and words of wisdom and reflection.  

I hope you enjoy my creations, the creations of the digital designers I represent and my musings.  I look forward to growing this blog and watching it mature.
Comments are always welcome.

Christine

Disney Photopass Photo - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment