Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Friday, March 18, 2016
Ready for more leather album covers? Kelly's got 3 new ones for you this week. Printing out your Disney photo book and then looking at it with the entire family is almost as good as being there! It's so neat to relive all the experiences and adventures one page at a time. Kelly's got a leatherbound cover for Disney World, California Adventure and Disneyland. These include a front cover, back cover and spine.
These new releases can be found inside the Kellybell Designs Store priced at 25% off this weekend only. Get busy scrapping all your Disney layouts so you can get your photo books done. You've got lots of pretty album covers to choose from now!
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Friday, March 11, 2016
Who doesn't love to get dizzy on the Mad Tea Party ride at Fantasyland? Getting those tea cups to spin around and around is too crazy!! The new collection from Kellybell Designs is perfect for scrapping your Mad Tea Party ride photos along with meet and greets with Alice and the Mad Hatter.
The Fantasy Tea Party kit contains arrows, balloon, brackets, flairs, club, spade, cupcake, mushrooms, Mad Hatter hat, lanterns, lace, leaves, playing cards, frames, tea cup, tea pot, ribbons, squiggles, word strips, sugar cube, pixie dust and more. There's also 17 papers in brightly colored patterns and prints along with a full blue alpha.
These new releases can be found inside the Kellybell Designs Store priced at 25% off this weekend only. You can view all the CT layouts at Kelly's Blog or Kelly's Facebook Page.
Check out what I created with this fun kit.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Sunday, March 6, 2016
Another month has passed us by! It's time to start a new blog challenge at Kellybell Designs. Hopefully you are playing along each month and collecting some super cute freebies.
The participation prize for this challenge is a set of 3 word art titles made by CT member Charlene (all beginning with the letter M). Why the letter M? Because that's the theme for this month's challenge.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a Disney layout that uses a word starting with the letter M in the title. Some examples could be Mickey, Minnie, Mouse, Magic, Memories, Mountain, Mermaid, My. It can be any word in a long title, as long as there's a word that starts with M.
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST March 31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of April. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.